Hello beautiful! Whether you are a college going person or a working woman, these natural homemade beauty tips for women are helpful for every woman. Beauty brands come up with the new products every day and sometimes it’s so confusing. I am not here to slam the beauty brands because I do use some of the beauty products but most of them sell fake promises.They attract people through fancy advertisements. How can a customer be smart and not get confused. It’s quite not possible.
With the help of some natural homemade beauty tips, you are going to get the best results. I personally use all these homemade remedies and trust me it really works. Market products give you the instant results but these results last for a short period of time. If you want to see the difference in your skin, you have to be patient and consistent. Below are the most effective and natural homemade beauty tips for women.
Natural homemade beauty tips for women:
1: For dry skin: If you live in a humid weather, your skin becomes really dry and specially when you have dry skin type. Your skin lacks moisture. You need moisture in your skin to make it look soft and supple. Take two tablespoons of milk and add honey in it. Take a cotton ball and apply this mixture on your face. You can also use malai (full cream) instead of milk. Apply it at night and keep it for 30 minutes and wash your face with the cold water.
2: For oily skin: This skin type is really complicated and we often suffer from the blackheads and the whiteheads and the stubborn pimples. The skin produces excess of sebum and the sebum gets blocked in the pores thus resulting in pimples. The oily skin also needs to be moisturized. When the skin becomes too dry, it produces excess oil. You need to keep your skin clean and clear. You can use oatmeal mask, Take some oatmeal and add honey in it. Apply this mask for 30 minutes and wash it off with the cold water. Your skin will feel fresh.
3: For blackheads: When the skin is exposed to the dirt and pollution, the dirt gets deposited in the pores and results in the blackheads. These blackheads are very stubborn. You can use this natural homemade beauty tip to get rid of the dirt. Take an egg white and add honey and lemon in it. Apply this all over your face and leave it for 20-30 minutes. To get rid of the blackheads on the nose, Take one tablespoon of baking powder and add some lemon in it. Now apply this on your nose and leave it for 30 minutes. It is going to irritate for a while but it;s natural. It works like a miracle and your skin will look so clear.
4: For instant glowing skin: I use this natural homemade beauty tip to get an instant glowing skin. Take some honey and add few drops of lemon in it. Now apply this mask on you face and wash it with the cold water after 30 minutes.
5: For dark circles: We are living in a busy world under so much work pressure and stress. Lack of sleep and exposure to the gadgets for a long time leads to the stubborn dark circles under the eyes. Take some almond oil and massage the under eye area with this oil clockwise and anti clockwise. You can take some raw milk and add few drops of rose water in it. Apply this mixture with the help of a cotton ball. You can leave this overnight and wash it with the help of cold water in the morning.
6: For skin lightening: If your skin is exposed to the sun, it can tan quickly. Potato juice helps in lightening the skin.
7: For fresh dewy skin. Cut some cucumbers and soak it in the water overnight. Now wash you face with this water early in the morning. Your skin will look instantly fresh and dewy.
8: For moisturizing skin: I wash my face with the honey and I often skip the cleanser in the morning and wash my face just with the honey. It makes my skin very soft and maintains the PH balance of the skin.
9: For pimples and acne: You can use a face pack of multani mitti and rose water once in a week to get rid of the dirt. Add some honey or few drops of coconut oil if you have extra dry skin. Apply this pack for 20 minutes and wash your face with the cold water.
10: For facial hair: Hormonal changes can lead to the facial growth. When there is a fluctuation in your hormones, it disturbs the balance and leads to the growth of hair on the chin and jawline areas. You can use a face pack made with besan (gram flour) sugar and lemon. Apply this pack for 20 minutes and wash it off with the cold water. Use this pack twice a week to see the faster results. It does not remove all the hair but gradually lightens the hair and growth.
These were some highly effective and natural homemade beauty tips for women.
I always use these natural homemade beauty tips and have seen a great change in the quality of my skin. You need to make sure that you are taking a healthy diet because at the end, no matter what you apply outside, if you don’t take care of your diet, it won’t make any difference. You need to eat the right food. Patience is the key. Don’t expect the instant miracles. Who ever promises you an instant result are sure to offer the fake products. Having a healthy and great skin takes a lot of time and extra efforts unless you are born with it naturally.
Going natural is the best thing you can do for your skin and body. Your skin will thank you later. These natural homemade beauty tips have no side effects at all and I assure you that these home remedies are the best for every skin type. Keep your body hydrated and follow these remedies to get a clear and glowing skin.
Dry Skin Body Brush - Improves Skin's Health And Beauty - Natural Bristle - Remove Dead Skin And Toxins, Cellulite Treatment , Improves Lymphatic Functions, Exfoliates, Stimulates Blood Circulation
- HIGHEST QUALITY; Unlike other brushes Wholesome Beauty's brush is made of the highest quality materials only; The handle is made of smooth polished wood and all Natural Bristles are of the finest grade
- HOOK and TRAVEL BAG INCLUDED; We include a hook and travel bag with each brush for easy and convenient storage and travel, brush also has cotton loop for hanging
- GREAT RESULTS; Our brush has shown great results for the skin's health and beauty when dry brushing; Benefits include: cellulite appearance reduction , smoother glowing skin, improves blood circulation, shed dead skin, eliminates clogged pores for better nutrients absorbing
- NO RISK; Wholesome Beauty offers a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE to ensure completely happy customers
Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Ultra-Natural Mascara
|Binding||Health and Beauty|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 0834893002458|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 551; Length: 103; Weight: 7; Width: 103|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 102; Length: 559; Weight: 7; Width: 118|
|Product Group||Prestige Beauty|
|Product Type Name||LUXURY_BEAUTY|
|Title||Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Ultra-Natural Mascara|
|UPC List||UPC List Element: 834893002458|
Andalou Naturals Vitamin C BB Beauty Balm, Sheer Tint, SPF 30, 2 oz, Protects, Brightens with Vitamin C, Evens Skin Tone
- BB CREAM WITH SPF 30 PROTECTION For normal skin or combination skin, dry patches & T-zone shine, Andalou Naturals Vitamin C BB Beauty Balm Sheer Tint SPF 30 uses ingredients inspired by nature to gently help nourish, protect, brighten & even skin tone.
- BRIGHTENING WITH VITAMIN C Andalou Naturals' nature inspired skin care products using vitamin C help promote a brighter, lighter & tighter skin in normal & combination skin types, help even skin tones & can improve sun damage for a healthy looking glow.
- FRUIT STEM CELL SCIENCE Every Andalou Natural's personal care product-including masks, creams, serums, moisturizers, cleansers, & toners-use nature's antioxidant defense solution to help protect & support a youthful, revitalized, healthy look.
- INGREDIENTS FROM NATURE Andalou Naturals supports Superior Source Ingredient Standards in the personal care natural product industry & use ingredients that are organic, non-GMO, gluten free, vegan, Sustainable, Fair Trade, cruelty free & nature derived.
- ANDALOU NATURALS QUALITY Compare to brands like Acure Organics, Shea Moisture, Alba Botanica, Juice Beauty, Pacifica, Yes to Carrots, Burt's Bees, Derma E,Kiehl's, Aveda, Mineral Fusion, Josie Maran.